Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Once in a lifetime...

Once in a lifetime, something remarkable comes your way...

Something that is so amazing, that you must share it with everyone--shout it from the rooftops!

My friends, something remarkable has come to me, and I must share it.



This is the ugliest wedding dress I've ever laid eyes on. In a hunt for vintage 1940's accessories for a group project, I stumbled upon this beauty described as "'New' western-style 1980s wedding dress."



















Please, friends, notice the striking shoulder pads, the cuffed sleeves, the peek-a-boo cleavage hole, the sassy plastic belt, and the fringe... Oh, goodness, the fringe!

3 comments:

Amberlynn said...

Oh, c'mon. Didn't you live in Texas for a while? A Texan needs her fringe, honey. Although, I'm surprised it's missing fringe on the bottom.
;)

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

you know, I've been watching Dynasty lately.....

Jason and Emily said...

I laughed outloud!