Saturday, April 19, 2008

Skunk Month

I hereby declare April as Skunk Month.





























Oh, he looooooves raisins!











No, I did not put him in there. He crawled in while I was trying to do laundry.













Skunkie was on my lap and spied my vase of flowers next to me. He reached to smell the tulip, so I brought him closer, and before I knew it, he had snatched a petal in his mouth and began eating it. I decided, hey, if he likes it so much...






















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Audrey! i am still in vancouver washington.. it would be so nice to see you.. perhaps we can get some tea and catch up sometime. you look so beautiful. i have told so many people about my adorable audrey! i have missed you and emily both.. dearly.

<3 Ariana

Stargirl said...

Wow! Sweet! Email me at audreys.always.wright@gmail.com with your phone number/contact info. :) I can't wait to catch up!