Thursday, December 27, 2007

Today


Thank you, Hubby, for the totally rad Christmas present--the iPod Nano Video! Mine's green and pretty. It has lots of music in it. Now it just needs a name! I'm going to figure out how to put my pictures on it and make an audio slideshow.

Today at 5 I'm going in to surgery. Most of my abscess is gone, and the doctors aren't too worried about my friend Santa (even though he's alive and kicking, and located between the layers of tissue by my skin and fat). They'll take out between 12 and 18 inches of small intestine, and possibly part of my large.

2 comments:

Miss L said...

Audrey, I'll be thinking of you today! Very relieved the abscess decided to head out (at least partially) on its own, hopefully Santa/Satan will follow suit. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery! Much love from Austin~

connectedlight said...

love and light to you...and speedy recovery too!