Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Updates

James and I are going to a Halloween party on Saturday. We're going as suicidal goths. I'm very excited... finally, an appropriate place to wear black makeup, fake piercings, black fishnets, huge buckley boots, and all the zany black clothing I own. And a wig!

















I'm totally stressed out. I should start doing yoga again.

Toby's getting snipped tomorrow.

In three weeks: another Praxis test. This time--Math: Proofs and Models, and Integrated Science.

Bought scale. Lost another pound! Tummy hurts, though.

Doing okay at school, just super super busy. Realizing that most other people in my cohort got placed at relatively calm schools, as most of their students are "perfectly well-behaved."

Teaching every Friday.

Time to take out winter clothes! Getting chilly.

One year anniversary in about two weeks.

I've got big urges to paint, but no time to do it. They keep calling me in to work both Saturday and Sunday. Last time I had a day off from school and work: almost a month ago. GOING CRAZY.

Counting our blessings. :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are lying, students are never well behaved...

Stargirl said...

Maybe they're using the phrase "well behaved" in place of "throwing pies at me."

mmmmm... pie....

Emily said...

This is a great update~
You looked fab last night in your Goth gear (even without the makeup & wig) I like the milkmaid-of-death look...
Good job on that pound - but take care of your delicate tummy!
*Thank you both for my Fabulous stroller! I ADORE YOU!!!!