Monday, October 30, 2006

Party weekend

Saturday evening was Emily's baby shower. Any day now we'll meet little Neaman! I'm very excited, and Emily is the cutest little pregnant lady.













After the shower, James and I went to a Halloween party of a classmate of mine. We had a blast! It's been two years since I've dressed up for Halloween. We went as Goths. I even straightened James' hair!












Christina, the hostess, has a python named Spike. I love him! We became fast friends.

The rest of these pictures are my cohorts and some of their significant others. I have such fun friends! I was impressed with the costumes. I didn't take too many pictures, so this is just a sample of the party population. Also in attendance was Fidel Castro, a (working) keg, money, a few vampires, and others.





5 comments:

paul said...

I write you from the crypt of my catacumbal cell to proclaim with woe and misery that you have truly embodied the miasmic spirit of the goth in your costumery. But alas, my brain is full of the dark mist of absinthe so I must now slink away into the darkest corner of my maligned existence and cut…. and cry in angst forever…. Have a mordant Halloween!

Stargirl said...

Mordant, indeed.
I was almost too depressed to channel the spirit of Edgar Poe yesterday. It was such an intense, spiritual agony that I could almost taste it--like the taste of my own blood when the moon is high in the black night sky and the dark faeries come to revel in the return of the Evil One.

Emily said...

Great picture of you two..
I saved it directly to my "James&Audrey file"

Tamara said...

yikes. absolutely scary. eek! james, what in the world? don't you remember our talk about goth freaks long ago? Oh goodness!

Iron Chef Boyardee said...

Yep, hence the humor in me being one for a night.