Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Yay for the weekend!
First, James and I went with some friends to a house right off the beach in Seaside. The weather was just right, and we took the beach cruiser. Riding that bike on the beach is perhaps one of the greatest joys ever. I also took my camera (of course), got a new tattoo (Ginkgo leaf/covert nerdiness warning!), and had tons of fun getting to know a few more friends. Although exhausted, it was a really fantastic way to spend a weekend.
When I got back I spent the night at home, then went on the MACA Junior's retreat in Magness Tree Farm, just up the road from Newberg. I opted not to take my camera but those at the school will see the video footage - woot!








































































3 comments:

Gage & Jessica said...

Tat turned out well. Very well. Where did you get that beach cruiser? Does James ever give you a turn or is it too pink for you? Nice pictures as usual!

Stargirl said...

lol! James gave me a couple of turns after I promised to braid his hair later.
I convinced my parents to give me the beach cruiser as a graduation present. It needs a basket, though.

Paul and Susan said...

Sounds like you had fun.