Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ah, school's out. This year flew by.

Looking forward to next year: teaching psych, NOT teaching math (maybe), staying in the same room, Liz just one door down (dance, magic, dance!), more photography, being a 3rd year teacher.

Within seven days, I will do the following: finish up the school year (two more days of inservice left), pack up and move to a new apartment, fly to New York. I'm afraid the skunks will think I didn't move with them to the new place, as I'm flying out the day after our stuff gets moved, and I'll be gone for a week. I'll miss the snuggles.

In other news: I gained back all the weight I lost this winter. I totally suck.

1 comment:

russia boy said...

You don't suck! You are an incredible person that would help anyone, anyway you could. And, you are an amazing teacher to boot! Have fun in NY!