Thursday, June 11, 2009

Emily P's dances

"Dance Move Burglar" by EUROMOTION

I worked too hard to create these moves
I won't sit back and watch you take them away
Report you to the dance police
They're going to make you pay

Hard labor
On the dance floor
It's the least that you deserve
Everybody work it hard labor style
I want to see it burn

Chorus
Stay away
I did not work this hard for you
Stay away
Dance move bur-g-lar
Repeat 3x

The twisted logic of a criminal mind
It is a victimless crime
To plagiarize my moves
The dance floor ultimately pays the price
Unless you innovate
Nothing will improve

The Ants in the Pants
and the Epileptic Twist
Everybody knows I made them what they are
You can try to emulate my Electric Crocodile
But you'll never be a star
Repeat chorus 3x















































1 comment:

Liz(Byday) said...

I am not even sure what to say here.
I do like your photoshoping.