Sunday, February 01, 2009

Night photos

I've been trying to take more photographs. Last Thursday evening I went with Hubby to his class, dropped him off, then went downtown to try to get pics of PDX from the Ross Island Bridge. Everything went fine until the fog rolled in - about 10 minutes before I got set up. Still, I managed to get a few that I'm happy with. The bridge was freaky, though, with a tripod.

A new semester starts tomorrow. I'm a little nervous about how my classes with turn out, but I had a few doozies last semester and I pulled through it just fine. All in all, I enjoy even my tough classes. And this semester we're starting cellular biology and genetics, which are my favorites, so I'll be uber happy with what I'm teaching.

Oh! And today was a Ghost Hunters marathon.















2 comments:

russia boy said...

Wow!!! Those are fabulous pics. You should really go into business Aud...

Kreller Kaboodle said...

You are amazing with your photography skills Audrey! I love it!