Saturday, February 21, 2009

ugh

So I'm sick. This is the first real cold I've had this entire school year, so I can't complain that much, but I still feel horrible.

Also, I only went to school on Tuesday this week - the rest of it I had a tech conference downtown that was, unfortunately, pretty lame. Mostly for people who don't already integrate technology and/or don't know what a computer is. And two of the sessions that were NOT convincing you that technology is good was teaching you basics of neuropsychology + education... which I already know forwards and backwards, as I learned it my second year of undergrad. Annoying. But I did get to each sushi two days in a row for lunch which made me happy.

Oh, and one other bonus from the conference: I created this website for my class. Still a work in progress, obviously, but I don't know if it would be blocked by our school. (crossing fingers)

1 comment:

Liz(Byday) said...

I forgot about google sites! i should totally make one for my class, they are so easy. but yeah, they will probably be blocked at school. boo.