Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am thankful for...

...delicious food that Hubby made! He pampered me with awesome turkey, homemade pumpkin pie (and crust made by scratch!), stuffing made from scratch, and the best gravy I've ever ever had. I contributed the cranberry sauce, sweet potato pie, and the mashed potatoes. Oh, how delightful! I'm stuffed!

































I am also thankful for good weather last weekend. It was so sunny and warm that I went to the beach. Not only wasn't it windy (like it always seems to be), but I didn't even really need a jacket. Many pictures were taken.













Those are sea lions out there! Unfortunately, it was back-lit, so I didn't get a lot of quality pictures. At least, none that I don't have to correct in Photoshop. None of these have gotten the treatment yet.















.







.










.







.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and I'm thankful for Audrey.