Saturday, November 08, 2008

creativity

I've been feeling a surge of creativity lately, probably because school isn't stressing me out as much. I need to do some painting this weekend for sure, since we have the art auction coming up, but for right now photography is doing a pretty good job of keeping me busy. I just love how everywhere I go now, I look for things that I wouldn't normally notice - how can I make the most everyday, mundane things exciting or beautiful? It's helping me be optimistic about the whole world around me. :)













































4 comments:

russia boy said...

Holy Cow! Those pics are gorgeous! Can I bid on all three? :)

Stargirl said...

Yes! And thank you! I went to print out some 8x10s, and found out that size is about $2.50, whereas a 4x6 is only $0.49, so if you want the 8x10s they will be more expensive, just to offset the printing/mailing costs. BUT... the 4x6 will also be matted. :) Just let me know! I'll be mailing off photos mid-December, after the auction, to get them all off at the same time.

Thanks so much for your support! It's actually really intimidating to me to put my art out there. :)

Paul and Susan said...

You definitely have a gift for photography. Thanks for sharing.

Danika said...

Love, love, LOVE the fiery leaves. Them's my favorite!