Sunday, July 01, 2007

More pics

A big "Hello!" from the smelly mud pots!









I think this was the first pool we saw. I forget it's name.









Grand Prismatic Spring. Look at all that life-saving bacteria!









Some creepy pools.












Echinus Geyser. It erupts randomly, and we didn't get to see it... but I have, several times, sat on a bench on that platform and gotten sprayed with water!









This beautiful elk backed traffic up for a good 10 minutes.












Lower Falls, I believe? In the "Grand Canyon."












Standing in front of the Firehole River, where the Grand Prismatic, et. al., runs into it.

2 comments:

Gage & Jessica said...

I remember Big Juds, part of my weekend commute when I worked a summer in Island Park. Great memories, and you took some fabulous pictures!

Stargirl said...

Thanks!
I didn't take all the pictures. I had some help from the rest of the crew, especially after my camera ran out of juice. :)