Monday, June 18, 2007

I Heart "Blossom"

Somewhere out in Portland is a car thief with very clean carpets. I can only assume they have clean carpets, because for some reason, they stole my mini carpet cleaner.

...and my Joey Lawrence tape! *Whoa!* I hope they're enjoying it the same way I have for the past few years.
I'll always remember you, Joey, and the Goodwill where I found you...

...we'll always have The Dalles!


PS: They did, in fact, total the car out. We're getting a small amount of cash, which we will use to get another old car that will probably be stolen for my Debbie Gibson tape (which was left behind...this time...). Let me tell you, Debbie has really eased my nerves on countless job interviews. This is the best advice I can give to anyone jobhunting: on your way to the interview, listen to something really cheesy, and sing along with all your heart, and it'll be your little secret during the interview. I find that something like that really allows me to focus on the important things... like "Shake your love! I just can't shake your love! Shake your love! I just can't shake--shake your love!" The really important part is the singing with all your heart. It's not hard to do that with Debbie.

3 comments:

connectedlight said...

good lord peeps!! hey audrey, do you realize you must have changed your email address and did not inform me? email me so i have the updated one, k? thanks! love and light to you both....

Stargirl said...

Midgets!
Once, I was in downtown SLC with my roommate who had an honest phobia of midgets, and we were stopped at a stoplight. On the corner was this huge tour bus, and hundreds of midgets were walking out of it! Well, maybe only dozens. In her mind, I'm sure it was hundreds. She almost had a panic attack in the car. Turns out, it was a big midget conference. Apparently SLC is like midget Mecca.

Jason and Emily said...

hmmm... I feel as ponderous as your Pony tail water fall lovin' students.