Sunday, April 01, 2007

Change of plans

I was so so so looking forward to our backpacking/fossil hunting trip this weekend.

Alas, my plans were thwarted--by a terribly painful sinus infection!












And rain, to boot!









It wasn't meant to be, I suppose. We were even invited to a "Stache Bash" (party celebrating the glory that is the moustache--James was going to shave down to a gnarly Fu Manchu), but sinus ickiness prevailed.
I tried to make up for my party-pooperness by making banana pancakes Sunday morning! Made with an organic, genetically modified banana and a little fingerling banana thrown in there too. Possibly the fluffiest pancakes I've ever made.

1 comment:

Emily said...

moustache party? that was my idea! so sorry you're sick in the sinus... I hope you fee better and get to go fossil hunting later.

James could Still shave a gnarly Fu Manchu. no one really needs an occasion for that do they?