Monday, October 24, 2005

5 AM

Well, it's 5 in the morning and I can't sleep. This is very uncommon. Actually, I don't remember the last time I just couldn't sleep and actually got up and did something.
I'm thinking about all the things I have to do tomorrow - not worrying, mind you, just thinking, and I can't make it stop. Tomorrow I don't have my group together, but I have an excellent backup plan if I can't get plan A working in time. I'm thinking about the wedding. I'm worried about my sick friend. I'm wondering if I'll make a good wife in (good grief!) less than 3 weeks. I'm thinking about grant writing. Grant writing, for crying out loud! At 5 AM! And I'm excited about starting school again in (hopefully) 7 months. Tell me, why does my brain want to think these thing so badly that it won't let me sleep and it knows I have to be at work in 3 1/2 hours?

2 comments:

Iron Chef Boyardee said...

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.

luminainfinite said...

Aud, honey, I cannot find your email address anywhere so I'm posting this here:

I love you.

Congratulations. So much! Congratulations mucho mucho very very much! I'm so happy about your happiness and love affair, love story wedding. I'm there watching and loving you both. Adoring your color scheme and decorations and cake, all your style and wit coming out in a simple sweet wedding in the fall in a little white church. your beautiful and lucky and I'm kissing and squeezing you both with Lumina squeals.
I love you!

Happy Wedding Day.

Love, Lumina