Friday, October 07, 2005

free candy

Every once in a while, a client leaves the facility and forgets his candy in the room where I put it after he buys it from the store. When that happens, I eat it. Is that stealing candy from a kid? For instance: this afternoon, I enjoyed a delightful "Cascade Crash" Gatorade left over from someone who left two days ago. I'd like to think that she'd have wanted me to have it, but then I remember that she really didn't like me. Oh well.

What do you miss most about your childhood? I am especially sad that I've lost a lot of my sense of adventure. I loved finding hiding places and dissecting plants and keeping pet monarch cacoons.

Who is your favorite punk rock band?

1 comment:

paul said...

Stealing candy from kids eh? Always wondered where that candy went when I wasn't eating it. Wait a second, now that I recall, you taught me that trick when I first started there.
What I miss most about my childhood is shooting people, birds, dogs, cats, and bunnies with my Crosman Air Rifle. It was incredibly cathartic and gave me a good reason to exercise and be outdoors. I think what's wrong with kids these days is that BB guns have become "politically incorrect" because some sissy decided they were dangerous. No one I ever shot ever got seriously wounded (even the kid I shot in the ear, it was just a flesh wound).

Favorite punk rock band has to be Black Flag!