Monday, April 06, 2009
























Still super sick. My voice is slowly coming back, but my throat still kills me... and I've a pretty bad cough at night, and I'm running out of my precious Vicodin. :( I did manage to escape bedrest for a couple of hours on Saturday to take some pictures with Liz - we went to Bald Peak State Park outside town and took some shots. It was pretty hazy, unfortunately, but here are a couple 180 degree views - one looking south/southwest, the color one looking northwest. You can't see very well, but the color one was a shot of Mt. Saint Helens, Mount Adams, Mount Hood, and Mount Jefferson. You could see all four, it was awesome.

I'm going to crawl back into bed.

PS: Happy birthday, Dad! I hope you had sushi.

3 comments:

modern ambience said...

happy birthday audrey

Gage & Jessica said...

Great shots! My wife does the photography in this family too. Sometimes I make her pose for me but that is another story,

Paul and Susan said...

I hope you get feeling better. You sound miserable. I showed Paul your photographs you've taken and he is definitely impressed with your talent. Keep sharing, they are great.