Saturday, January 19, 2008

My wonderful day with Hubby

Today we drove over to Cannon Beach.











It was chilly, a little damp, and overcast, but the beach was still peaceful.










We ate at Mo's. James has never been there so I had to take him.











I had clam chowder and fish and chips, and he had the slumgullion. Slumgullion!









Then we went to Cloverfield. We both really enjoyed it. Go see it--I don't think it would have the same effect on your average tv.

Oh, and I didn't take any of these pictures. Especially that last one. My camera battery is dead (alas).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a day at the beach and some Mo's chowder to brighten your spirits. Have a good week back at work.

kaarina said...

so glad you guys got to have some cannon beach therapy.

hope things are going well back at work! thinking about you!!

Tamara said...

Wow. You guys just totally made me miss Oregon! And you guys! Totally jealous!

Emily said...

Hello sunshine!
You must be feeling a little better?
I sure hope so, you deserve the best.

Danika said...

That first photo is just stunning! There's nothing like spending time with your man, huh?

It sounds like you're feeling much better! SO glad to hear it!!!