Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Break 2010

Spring Break is almost over. I realize that in the last week I've done a ridiculous amount of things (some to relieve stress and some that caused it), but it seems like it's only been a couple of days. I think I'm ready to go back to school, though.

This was before Spring Break, but close enough: Liz and Jason had a baby shower. In this picture, they are practicing holding an infant. I think they're ready!














We also sent to Seattle. I won't share all the details, but we did get to see our friends Michelle and Samantha. James and I took them to breakfast at Portage Bay - the smoked salmon Benedict was so good I had to have it two days in a row.
The skunks have also enjoyed having us around, particularly Tobias. He rarely lets me out of his sight and slept on my head last night. Aroma has been enjoying the sunny weather:



















We also had a small party a few days ago. I think we've had more people in our apartment in the last week then the entire time we've lived here put together. This is Kate holding Tobias...

1 comment:

Gage & Jessica said...

Spring break is just about to start over here, but I have to work. The admin license is a good idea.