Thursday, May 07, 2009

Upsetting news!

Okay, I realize this is actually old news. But I don't really pay attention to celebrity gossip and latest fashions. Still, I am horrified that I inadvertently did something that is now a new "Hollywood must-have."

Fact: My own tat is 5 years old. LiLo is WAAAY behind me.

Fact: I didn't do mine as a reminder of an asthma attack I had. That is weird.

Opinion: White tats of letters really don't look good. White ink is too difficult to work with for you to get the preciseness you need when doing lettering. Many tattoo artists won't even do white tattoos (fact).



















Fact: taking this picture by myself was extremely difficult with a bulky and large camera. Also, I realized that this is the first time I've seen my own tattoo the correct way (i.e., not reversed in a mirror). This is the first picture I've taken of it.

1 comment:

Skye said...

Oooh. I actually quite like that tattoo. I didn't know you had one. I didn't know they came in white ink, either. And I had to google "Lilo Tattoo" to know what you were talking about :)