Friday, May 01, 2009

Skipping school!

So, I skipped Thursday and Friday to come up to CdA for Janneke's wedding! Here are some pics to satiate the CdA crowd:
















































I "helped" with the flowers the night before, and took a bunch of pictures of the festivities. Also, I stayed with a family friend (thanks Paula and Jim!) and had the opportunity to see a turkey... well, it's best for my squeamish/vegetarian friends to not look at the bottom picture.


























2 comments:

Paul and Susan said...

Great job on the photos again. You really could become a professional photographer and shoot weddings and senior portraits and such if you wanted. You have the talent. You do great nature shots, but there is no money in that, just neat pictures to enlarge and decorate your house with.

Stargirl said...

Thank you! *blushing* I've been thinking of doing some summer work for the high school kids at the school. We'll see how that goes.