Monday, September 08, 2008

Wow! Someone from Dubai visited my blog today.

Welcome! Welcome to my blog!

You probably just did a Google search on skunk+picture+alive, searching for a picture of a live skunk instead of a dead one.

Try it. You'll see.

I also thought maybe they looked up "chill out" (since it was in the previous post) and "skunk" (since it's in half of all others) and I was shocked by what Google turned up. A type of bud specifically designed for... well, maybe you don't want to know. It's not PG.

In other news, I love love love melatonin. Love it. I've been taking it for about 10 days now, and I'm sleeping so much better, having/remembering some crazy dreams, and I'm virtually stress-free. Ask James: I'm in a much better mood and I'm not so tired during the day. If you click on the melatonin link, pay special attention to the "Immune System" and "Dreaming" sections. Very interesting. I heart you, melatonin!

3 comments:

Gage & Jessica said...

Very cool. Thanks for all the skunk updates on your blog. It looks like Aroma is finding her place.

Emily said...

I love melatonin too!
Off course Im not taking it now for obvious reasons but when I'm not preggers I take it almost every night.
mmmmmm sleeeeep....zzzzzz...

Unknown said...

hey audrey..

i have a canon 40d camera.. i really like it.
i have a great zoom lens, but my favorite by far is my 50 mm lens.

and, seriously? you have skunks?
you're hilarious..