Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Weekend in Seattle

This weekend I had the immense fortune to attend Michelle's wedding in Seattle. James and I carpooled with Paul, and we all picked Emily up from Sea-Tac. It was the perfect end to a great summer, and a terrific reunion of old friends.






















There was great food, fresh air, and stimulating conversation.










The brides were so beautiful. Michelle was glowing the whole time, and even though this was only the second time I've met Samantha, she is so easy to get to know and love.












They got married in a breathtaking park north of downtown and overlooking the city and the water. Of course, I was having too much fun with my camera. :)
I must also add what a beautiful ceremony it was. A concentration of good friends, lousy weather, and (not to sound too cheesy, but there isn't another word for it) love made everything perfect. I even liked the rain, and how it stopped the second the ceremony was over. Hallelujah!













































Fun times were had all around. The reception was held at the World Trade Center, also overlooking the water.









Thank you thank you thank you Pat and Libby for letting us stay with you! It was unfortunate that we really only had one night to talk. James and I both loved your house and we are so thankful we got to spend time with you both.









*Many many more pictures to come (I took almost 600! No sign of running out of room on my memory card!). I will be upgrading my Flickr account so I can add endless amounts of pictures. Some things to look forward to: Emily dancing, Paul as Silent Bob, and James and I singing Karaoke . Any guesses as to what song we would have sung? Also, that was a horrific moment for me.

2 comments:

Gage & Jessica said...

Thanks for all the updates. Let us know when you are coming to visit.

kaarina said...

where are the more pictures? i want, i want!!

(oh, and thanks for these lovelies. BEAUTIFUL.)