Monday, January 23, 2006

This blog is dedicated to Emily Neaman...

Yesterday my love and I went to the woods by the river and made a fire while the air grew chilly and the sun sunk lower in the sky. As we drove home, the sky was the most brilliant warm colors...
We went to Skye's birthday party, unfashionably late, and stayed up past my bedtime talking about what it is to be friends, and to be sober or stoned, and married and single, and lucky and unfortunate. Oh, how I appreciate what I have. My friends, whom I love, my husband, whom I love more, and my life, which never ceases to bring surprises.

Please, read the news. On the right side of this page is a link to the New York Times. Be aware of what's going on around you. Appreciate your life!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thank you Audrey
my excited heart is warmed by your sincerity...

Jason and Emily said...

Thank you for sharing what was said in that sacred circle of my enchanting family.