Monday, December 26, 2005

more pictures, again

I hope everyone's Christmas was good. I finally fell asleep at 8:15 AM... but I did fit a nap in at my in-laws house, which was refreshing. Christmas day was great, and I'm thankful for my family and friends' thoughtfulness. My parents even spent weeks/months working on picture albums that span 50 years... hundreds of pictures, all scanned and labeled and touched up... something I've wanted for a while, especially now that I'm starting my own family.

I've been going through more wedding pictures, and here are a few of my favorites. It might seem a little overdone, but I don't care. It was my wedding, and I can show off all I want.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Jason and Emily said...

Girl, you SHOW it. I love the last one especially.