Monday, December 05, 2005

graduate school


Well, I officially applied for Concordia University today.
*phew*
I did that while taking a break from jobhunting. For a year and a half, my professional life has been pretty steady, and now it feels stagnant. Now, since I quit my job and I'm going on to grad school, I feel I'm accomplishing something... even if I don't have another job yet and I haven't been accepted to school. It's funny, how this would freak me out a year or two ago, or even the past 24 years of my life, but I feel so confident and right and at peace with it.

So, hallalujah for school, and for quitting, and for moving on! I embrace it!

Concordia, it turns out, is much smaller than I thought it was... it's even smaller than my high school. 1100 students! 57 faculty members! Ah, personal attention... this will be refreshing. Check it out: www.cu-portland.edu

3 comments:

Jason and Emily said...

yay for change and growth and being true to your soul!

luminainfinite said...

wow! go girl!

are you gonna study architecture?

Grad is Rad

Stargirl said...

I'm getting my Master's in Education and I'm going to teach high school science. Yay for science!