Saturday, July 11, 2009

New York/Boston/Maine '09

Finally I got around to editing/uploading all my pictures from my trip onto Flickr. This link will take you to the set if you're interested.
To sum up:
The last day of school for me was June 19 (Friday). On Monday, James and I moved, and on Tuesday morning I flew out to New York to see my parents. I spent two days in the city: highlights include the MoMA (never been before!), sushi, the old guy in Chinatown that was eager to pose for the camera, and my bagel (Liz, pay special attention).











With my parents, I went up to Portland, Maine to visit my sister and her family. On the way, we stopped in Boston so I could have lunch with Brent and Danika. Woot! They are so fabulous I can hardly stand it. Also: I got to add New Hampshire, Maine, and Vermont to my list of states. I really liked Maine and Vermont. But New Hampshire? Really? C'mon.













We spent a few days in Maine. Highlights include making dinner with my sister, the beach (surprisingly warm), spending time with my niece and nephew (who remembers me! Yay! It's been a few years), and again, sushi (with Maine lobster).



































1 comment:

Gage & Jessica said...

On the link for your images I liked the no fishing picture the best, reminds me of pictures my father in law takes and I like the shot.