Saturday, May 12, 2007

I'm Edumacated!


















Last Saturday, the 5th, I walked in Graduate Commencement. Now, I sorta have a Master's Degree! (the diploma says differently)


















Claire and Noah playing in the background. Mom, Ginny, Claire, Noah, and James came to cheer me on. I'm certain that the more advanced degrees a person earns, the sillier he/she looks on graduation day.














I spent the previous Wednesday with Mom and Dad. We went all over the place! Cannon Beach (ate at Mo's), the cheese factory, the Spruce Goose, MACA's open house, and out to eat with Hubby. It was a really great day.











5 comments:

Miss L said...

Yeah! Fabulous job and great education! Audrey, you're living the dream ;)

Anonymous said...

Wednesday with you was the best ever. We really had a good time tripping around the beach with you, Goosing the Goose, and dinner with James was nice. Graduation a few days later was great, too--Mom's always like to see that! Best of luck in your new gig--I LOVED the school. They are lucky to have you, girl. I miss you!

Blair said...

Hey, congrats! I forgot you would be finishing so soon, seems like you just started. (Maybe that's because I was stupid enough to pick a grad program that would last me 'til I'm over thirty...)

Yeah, the more advanced degrees you have, the sillier you look, and the more frustrated you are at being in school for so dang long. :)

Janeal said...

Yeah! Congrats Aud. I am so proud of you. You are truly amazing, and regardless of the silly "cape" you look beautiful! You and Dave now have matching Master's Pics!

Jason and Emily said...

WOW! ALAS! YIPPEE! AND OTHER SHOUTS OF EXCLAMATION!

I agree with statement above: you are living the dream. I'm proud of you. And I'm so happy that you are proud of yourself too!